Freight Operations Coordinator
What is Required?
- 5-10 years of freight forwarding experience
- Bachelor degree (with focus on Logistics or Supply chain) preferred, but not required
- Proven knowledge of freight bookings air and ocean
- Experience with working with TMS
- Professional level of English (both written and oral)
- Preferably Dutch speaking
What Do We offer?
- International work environment
- Fulltime position
- Arranged lunch in the office Monday – Thursday
- Bootcamp and yoga
- Growth opportunities
- €250 yearly personal budget
What Will You Do?
The primary responsibilities of this full-time position will include planning, quoting, routing, booking, and tracking of shipments that are part of the Control Tower EMEA. You are responsible for the cost-efficient movement of shipments and freight during assigned shift. Focus of this position lies on air and ocean freight. In the existing team, you add knowledge to the existing process. You will be able to build this position from the ground up, using your experience, resources and personal contact.
Job duties include daily interaction with internal and external customers, agents, warehouses, and carriers. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with unique transportation challenges, working with people in a high performing team, and creative problem-solving, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
You are a self-starter with a can-do mentality. You are able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, you are flexible, and able to work under pressure and with different departments and levels of staff – both internally and externally.
Want to find out more
about this particular role?
Email us your question at
Tess van Maris – HR Manager Recruitment & Training