What is Required?
- 2-3 years of project management experience
- Bachelor/Master degree (with focus on project/ supply chain operations management) preferred
- Prince2 preferred
- 1-2 years international experience desired, else clear demonstration of knowledge needed to operate in global markets.
- Professional level of English (both written and oral)
- Preferably Dutch speaking
What Do We offer?
- International work environment
- Fulltime position
- Growth opportunities
- $250 yearly personal budget
What Will You Do?
The Project Lead is a project management role which means you are expected to continue actively doing project management work and ultimately ensuring successful end-to-end management of all store development projects. You are responsible for the project kick-off (with all stakeholders), followed by an effective planning and coordination of all shipments within the project. You continuously update all involved partiers of the project status and while doing this you keep a clear overview and know when to step in (if necessary).
You have a strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially advanced Excel skills and interest in other systems as well. You possess clear & consistent communication skills (both writing & speaking) in English, (also Dutch-speaking preferred). You have the skills to be responsible for the following tasks: plan projects from conception to implementation, map-out timelines, assess project risks and opportunities, execute each phase of the project life cycle, create, allocate, and manage the budget, communicate with all stakeholders, troubleshoot problems and challenges, deliver (and often maintain) the end product or service.
Want to find out more
about this particular role?
Email us your question at
Tess van Maris – HR Manager Recruitment & Training